1.12.2007

Whatcha doin' Fri-Sat-Sun?

Well, another week draws to a close, and I gots to get some plans for the weekend. Here are some options:



This movie poster looks pretty hokey, but I think the camp factor will be OFF THE CHARTS! (Which means, right up my alley.) Plus, there's a lot of moustache showing, some horse stuff maybe? I don't know, the visuals look cool. Sounds pretty similar to that one movie -- you know the one I'm talking about -- "the spaghetti western?" The one with all the ramen? You know what I'm talking about.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Juiceboxxx -- always a good time!

"Thunder Jam III"



I love the sweat pants, what can I say?

The first time I saw J-boxxx perform in Iowa City it was in a basement in the "Yellow Ghetto," the sole Mexican looking domicile in all of Iowa City, and called as such because it's yellow and kinda ghetto looking and it's made of stucco or something. Anyway, I thought he was some weird roadie that was kinda hanging on the side, being a skinny little dork guy, and then all of a sudden he just grabs the mike, takes his shirt off and starts rhyming like crazy! He was all standing on shit, hanging from rafters, and I think he even dirty-ground (past tense of grind-ed) with my friend Christ-y.

So, yes. That's on the agenda for tomorrow.

See you there?!?

No comments: