1.29.2007

Headache

I yam SO SICK.

I even went home from work early, it was that bad. (I normally have a huge problem ever admitting that I'm sick at work.) I'm all stuffed up and congested, like in one of those Sudafed commercials, but not feeling any better after the medication part.

Anyway, I had many hours to peruse videos and entertain myself.

Some of my faves:

CSS - ALALA



Super bloody prom fight in reverse! This goes back to my New Year's resolution from last year to get in a fight, specifically a brawl. Didn't happen.

THE FLIRTS - DANGER



This video is kind of hilarious because the lead girl totally looks like a suburban mom with a Seinfeld mullet (complete with one of those teacher-style neckerchief necklaces with a huge bead on it.) The girls also share the same voice and can't lipsync for shit. I kinda think I dance like the lead girl - is this an embarrassing thing to admit? Ultimately, the song is too addictive to quit. I LOVE THE FLIRTS!

THE FLIRTS - HELPLESS



A "naval" themed Flirts song. I like the idea of the uniforms as costumes. It makes me think of the fashion show from Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead. Different lineup, better synchronization than the last video, don'tcha think? This band seriously dumped a member every six months, setting a future precedent for Destiny's Child. And doesn't the lead singer look like that actress from Weird Science? (The movie, not the TV show, obvs.)


MISSY ELLIOT - SOCK IT TO ME



...My reason for living.

No comments: