1.20.2008

More...Blogging?



Don't jinx it! I'm still here, somehow! Though I am in a Vick's Vapo' Rub induced haze of stickiness, I'm still able to press my paws into the keyboard. So. Yeah. Here I am.

The day has started early, as I woke up with many different nightmares at 6:30 on a Sunday morning and could not go back to sleep. The world is not fair. All of my nightmares had to do with the fact that I had my window open, as my room is a stifling heat box, and I was afraid that someone was going to put a ladder to the side of my house and break into my room. (?) I'd wake up with a weird hallucination that a coat on the floor was someone creeping toward me, and freak out. My brain can make anything look like a rapist at 4 a.m.

Since I woke up so early, I've taken it upon myself to do more research on that werewolf syndrome. You know, "werewolf boys." Also, as long as I was going on that vein, I'm also doing some reading on bearded ladies.

Also, here's a short list of things I have my eye on. Etsy 4 lyfe!



This skirt be WeHeartHeartbreaker (close friend of my other Etsy fave ImYourPresent) is so clean and high waisted and '90s. I just want to put on some keds and dance down to The Max with this thing on.



Ethnic poncho much? This thing is genius! It has a Mayan looking guy on the back. This is like Madonna's pyramid jacket from Desperately Seeking Susan, except for NOW.



This print by jenniferdavis is so evocative. I love all of her work.

Um, what else? I'm listening to "How Bizarre" by OMC on repeat, contemplating showering, and attempting to buy an Ewok doll and some glove molds on Ebay. Too much free time?

No comments: