4.03.2007

How's your stump?

WELL!

I'm currently busy as a bee, working up a storm on some idotic letters at work (yawn!), but I gotz lotz 'n' lotz of faboo stories for to blog about very, very soon!

INCLUDING but not limited to!

- Posing as a prospective apartment seeker in order to have a "fake date" with someone who doesn't even know it is a date. (This blew up in my face, so it's a good one! He was gay. Of course.)

- Being cornered by a female minister in a thrift store for an HOUR AND A HALF while she attempts to convince me to write her life story. Here's a taste: she told me about her first "o-face" in the first ten minutes (no joke!) and introduced me to complete strangers on the street and told them to "respect me." Crazytown!

- My life and times as a library worker. It looks like Fort Knox in here. Maybe that's just my impression. But it does.

- I saw Grindhouse and it was AMAZING!!!!! Also, this man was in the audience.



Read 'em and weep! Dee Snider! Twisted Sister!

Also, in the meantime until I get my act together and actually fill you in on all this, read up on A.M. Homes, my most favoritest author in the world. The title of the article is about the catharctic nature of vomiting - c'mon, y'know this woman is all up in my steez. I love her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O-FACE! wow - that takes some lack of tact! awesome! can't wait to hear it!

C said...

I'm naming my bulimia memoir "Removable Feast" bwahahaha