2.06.2007

Excuse me while I pee myself


BREAKING NEWS!

At this moment, I'm trying to maintain bladder control and keep my squealing to a minimum. "Why is Alison losing her shit, on a nearly literal level?," you may ask?

Well, PEE-WEE'S PLAYHOUSE: THE MOVIE is happening!

Simmer down. Yes, I know, I'm a little out of sorts too.

According to wiki,
"Reubens said the story would be about all of the characters from the television show finally leaving the playhouse and venturing off into Puppetland and beyond (the playhouse characters had never left the playhouse in the TV series, though various locations like Miss Yvonne's house were shown). The characters from the playhouse will be on an epic adventure to look for a missing character from the playhouse. Rumor has it that the missing character is the King of Cartoons (originally played by Gilbert Lewis and William H. Marshall). Reubens stated this will be a road movie similar to Pee-wee's Big Adventure."

Original characters returning? Lawrence Fishburne going back to the jheri curl? Tim Burton slated to direct? Conky making a career-saving return to the screen?!?

I think I've died and gone to heaven.

All I have to say is, this better not turn out anything like Big Top Pee-Wee, or there will be hell to pay. Hell.

No comments: